Me, me!!!

My photo
Madras, TAMIL NADU, India
Not an outdoor person.. prefer to get buried beneath books, music and movies... has these strange philosophies about life that might puzzle you. At the same time, likes to live life. Loves simple people, especially those who veil their formidable knowledge behind humility (The poems here don't reflect my mind or anyone else's. Maybe, just a patch of what various people go through.)

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Inert

Have you noticed the heaviness of an inert cloud?
Heavy with rain, reluctant to pour.
Now, look into my eyes, as wide as it could be.
Stifling the tears in them, I dare not close, for they would pour

6 comments:

  1. Its just 4 lines but the meaning and profoundness is so deep Jan :) Love the way you write, I wont be surprised if you come out with an anthology of poems soon though you may not have such intentions, beautifully written. Well done Jan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meaningful lines...liked them :)

    ReplyDelete