Me, me!!!

My photo
Madras, TAMIL NADU, India
Not an outdoor person.. prefer to get buried beneath books, music and movies... has these strange philosophies about life that might puzzle you. At the same time, likes to live life. Loves simple people, especially those who veil their formidable knowledge behind humility (The poems here don't reflect my mind or anyone else's. Maybe, just a patch of what various people go through.)

Thursday, November 17, 2011

If I could

There are times when I reconcile with the inevitability of change.
I know I can’t help but be passive when it takes over me.
The castles that I built may vanish without a trace.
Dreams that seemed so true may cease to be.
But, the will to gain control shall remain.
As I reach out to piece the scattered parts.
In a bid to make sense of the fragments.
That beckon me to dare and try.
In the quest to be the master.
Or the controller of one’s destiny

1 comment:

  1. Nice lines,u can try all u want to assert ctrl,somehow it wnt budge (like a person with a mind of its own) .. Guess one can master chaos though ;)

    ReplyDelete