Me, me!!!

My photo
Madras, TAMIL NADU, India
Not an outdoor person.. prefer to get buried beneath books, music and movies... has these strange philosophies about life that might puzzle you. At the same time, likes to live life. Loves simple people, especially those who veil their formidable knowledge behind humility (The poems here don't reflect my mind or anyone else's. Maybe, just a patch of what various people go through.)

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hide and seek

As I see it there is mystery. A deliberate cover that hides the truth. And, when I think this is it. An ugly reality mocks me. As if it's a sign or a reckoning. That I start all over again. Veer at a new turn, or walk backwards. Unfair that it demands the same zeal that I had. When I began the journey. With a surety that I knew the path. That I was aware of what lies ahead of me. When I said yes, this is it. I know this turn, I know this bend. Maybe that was déjà vu. That led me to believe.

1 comment: