Me, me!!!

My photo
Madras, TAMIL NADU, India
Not an outdoor person.. prefer to get buried beneath books, music and movies... has these strange philosophies about life that might puzzle you. At the same time, likes to live life. Loves simple people, especially those who veil their formidable knowledge behind humility (The poems here don't reflect my mind or anyone else's. Maybe, just a patch of what various people go through.)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Running out empty

Blank eyes, seeing nowhere…. A voice that struggles to emerge… From the rubble of the past…. Broken dreams, severed desires give out a familiar smell…. The eyes that once saw the rainbow Now sees nowhere…. A voice that serenaded a dream… Feels stifled by the past…. The glorious desires of the past Lie smothered beneath

3 comments:

  1. interesting thought or series of them :) I know you will say "just like that, nothing personal" Maybe I am wrong, but I do see a personal side to this .. I think glorious desires of the past should be given last respects and buried. Not being insensitive, but moving on is hard enough - just saying :)

    ReplyDelete